How to install Waijung on Matlab R2015?
- Install Waijung as usual by running waijungrootinstall_waijung.m.
- Open the Simulink Library browser as shown below. You may notice that Waijung library does not shown as usual but an error message “Some libraries are missing repository information. Fix” appears instead.
- Click on the “Fix” text link and wait.
- The following warning windows should appear. Select “Resave libraries in SLX file format” then press OK.
- Waijung Blockset should now appear and be ready for uses as normal as shown below.